Thursday, January 21, 2010

See You in Toronto on Saturday - CAPP

Whooee! Well, friends an' foes, I'm gonna ride the train to Trawna on Satuday for the big Pro-Democracy Rally. It's always nice to meet up with fellow progressives but I figger there'll be a pretty big crowd an' I could be standin' right next to one o' my boogin' buddies or twitterin' tweeps without knowin' it.

I'll be wearin' a army green parka and I'll have this here name card pinned on:


If you spot me among the multitudes, tap me on the shoulder an' say hello.

JimBobby

3 comments:

Green Assassin Brigade said...

I won't see ya JimBobby, we are running our own protest in Newmarket..

JimBobby said...

Good luck in Newmarket! I thought about protesting closer to home at Diane Finley's office but she ignores everything except her own agenda.

GAB said...

I figure that any riding with a CON MP deserves some of the heat.